• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help required, Honda part numbers please!

Hi guys (and girls if you read this), I have tried in vain to search for what I'm looking for as know I have read a few threads with what I'm looking for but I cannot for the life of me remember which ones :? and when I type "DC5 pedals" into the search option I just get pages and pages anything with the word pedal! lol

But basically, I was hoping someone could give me the Honda part numbers for the complete set of DC5 pedals (that I wish to fit to my EP3), and the codes for genuine EP3 foglights and the auxiliary bits that I would need etc..

Your help would be greatly appreciated as these will be going on the Christmas wish list for the missus and family to ponder over :D

Cheers, Karl

Hi Mate,

Nickctr has posted them up in the interior mods section.

Footrest - 46692-S6M-R00

Brake and Clutch pedal covers - 46545-S6M-J01

Accelerator pedal assembly - 17800-S6M-J02

Not sure on the foglight kit but someone will know.

btw Honda will want to charge you £250 for the set!:eek::(

Order them off the guy from Ebay US, cost me around £140 for the set including shipping:D

£250!? :shock: really? Hmmm, don't think the missus will go for that then :? lol But would you know who I'd have to look for on the US ebay site to get ahold of them?

We can get all JDM Honda OEM stuff from Japan, but yes, will be £200+ for the DC5 pedals.

Ah no, I'd much prefer genuine stuff, and personally don't mind paying the price for it, just I know my gf or parents won't pay that for a xmas present tis all :) so it'll just go on my wish list as apposed to my xmas list..

the ebay user id is: luvjdm

Doesn't look like he has the full package for sale anymore though, just the 3 pedals.:(

Yeh I found him, and yeh only seems to do the 3 pedal set now, guess I will just wait til I have the money to get them in the UK.. That or just get the DC5 footrest and the Mugen pedals from Touge ;) either way, it's a long way off at the moment at that price..

Cheers Nick :)

Just need the codes for the Honda foglights now, if anyone knows? Although I guess I can just ring Honda direct if no-one has them to hand..

Not up for those, much prefer the DC5 ones :D but thanks for the link :)

And don't like the yellow glass on the fogs :? Oh well lol

Back