• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hks hi power back box

Hi,

can any one tell me if the HKS hi power back box fit a non hks aftermarket center section, I have a 2.5" s/s center section and have been offered a hks back box which I really want, also how much would you say the value of the hks back box is thanks

The simple answer is no it won't.

You would have to get it modified to fit.

Here is a photo of the HKS mid pipe for you to look at.

img1743vc3.jpg

Where you can see the pipe after the silencer at the bottom of the photo, the OEM pipes flange is just after the silencer where as this starts to bend before the connection for the back box. So you would have to extend the pipe slightly on the HKS back box for it to mate up with an OEM b pipe.

Here is a pic of the M2 B Pipe, as this is the same as the OEM. Just to show you want I mean

M2-MHD-CV01TR_zps15e8858e.jpg

Thanks buddy I really appreacheate the reply that's helped a lot I have the m2 Center section as well I believe lol

M2 do a HKS style back box if it was just the look you were after, but you can't beat a HKS.

Loved mine and would have another, but want to keep the car OEM looking as possible to be honest, so might try one of there B pipes.

Have you got yours fitted or awaiting to be fitted?

I loved the angled look of it, only one I have of it on the car on-line is this

IMG_1193_zps1976a298.jpg

Back