• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 #HondaRedline promo for the New 2015 Civic Type R

Loxy

Site Treasurer
Administrator
If you haven't seen this already, Honda is running a social media exercise in self promoting the run up to Geneva.

Sign up, post or tweet pics of Type Rs and get points to unlock snippets of the new Type R and milestones along the Type R journey.

Here is mine/the forums's page: Click me!

Trixibell has been leading the surge for a few weeks. She can tweet!

Tweet... I think all my real friends deleted me a good few weeks ago - My facebook on the other hand is fairly clean from the spammage :lol: I've been in the top 3 for the past month (till this morning when some random guy kicked the top 3 down a post)

Prizes so far...
So far someone in the top 5 won an FN2 book.
8 people this Monday were invite to Geneva, flights, hotel room all paid for for the 2nd-4th March for the PRESS unveiling of the new Type R...(Out of the 8 people there is myself, Simon Brockwell (top 2 usually) and an FN2 owner Ryan that I know. Whether the other 5 are people and their guest or 5 more actual winners I'm unsure of, and no one else has spoken out about it on facebook groups or twitter that I know of... myself and simon guess they are outwith the UK (Ryan is from Ireland, Simon UK but currently being flown from Dubai)
If you're on the forum and won, come say hey so we can nose at who else is going :p

Unaware of any other prizes but have been told by someone close to Honda it that it's NOT over.
If you want to help or view my content you can always click my profile here you know you want to help a fellow forum member out :lol: ;) :smt055

It's anyone's game, and may be worth spending some time on just in case ;) good luck guys

:woot:

Trix

Last edited by a moderator:
Back