• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda's new HR-V is in the running for the What Car? Reader Award for 2015

Loxy

Site Treasurer
Administrator
Honda's new HR-V is in the running for the What Car? Reader Award for 2015

Lend Honda your support by voting here: http://www.wcreaderaward.com/

Honda UK said:
Great news! Our forthcoming HR-V, has been shortlisted for the 2015 What Car? Reader Award. Compiled by What Car? experts and voted for by readers, the shortlist features the most eagerly anticipated new models coming to the UK market in the next twelve months.

Arriving in the UK and across Europe next summer, the HR-V is Honda’s new entry into the fast-growing small SUV segment. Unveiled recently at the Paris Motor Show, the prototype of the new built-for-Europe model echoes that of a coupé, with sharp, dynamic lines that link the sleek upper body with the stable and planted lower body.

00001HondaHR-V.jpg

00002HondaHR-V.jpg

I'm sure it would look much more aggressive on a set of Eibachs. :hide:

No doubt buddy!

Honestly, I'm sure it would be better if it weren't needlessly high and weighty. I understand the need to create products that appeal to the masses, I just don't approve of mass for the sake of mass. I personally will not be buying one of these (yet); however, I would recommend one to anybody looking for a mini suv, purely because I have nothing but respect for Honda build quality and engineering proficiency.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it will sell in droves.

Commanding road position, room for the kids and shopping, it'll be a fun little car to drive and it'll be bullet proof.

I agree with everything you just said.

If I ever find myself in need of such a vehicle, then this would almost certainly be my first port of call. For the time being I'm extremely grateful (to the deity of your choice) that I don't have kids or enjoy shopping.

If I'm honest with myself, I'll probably own one in 4-8 years. So build it good Honda; because I'm going to buy one on faith.

If I ever needed something like this I actually quite like the CR-V, think it was the MY10, in white. Front on they were fairly menacing, for an SUV of course :lol:

This seems to be a budget X6 though.

I'm sure it will sell in droves.

Commanding road position, room for the kids and shopping, it'll be a fun little car to drive and it'll be bullet proof.

Going to see this on Friday. May place an order to replace my current civic as a commute car

Back