• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how to mount cd changer

I go a kenwood 10 disc that sdaly wouldn't fit under my passenger seat so I just screwed to the back of the back seats as I couldn't find a suitable place in the boot to install it. It came with some decent self tappers that went straight through the cloth and seem to be holding in place no problem.

CTR said:
I go a kenwood 10 disc that sdaly wouldn't fit under my passenger seat so I just screwed to the back of the back seats as I couldn't find a suitable place in the boot to install it. It came with some decent self tappers that went straight through the cloth and seem to be holding in place no problem.

I got my JVC 12 disc in :?

tommyturbo said:
CTR said:

I got my JVC 12 disc in :?

Thats mad considering yours should be slightly 'fatter'. Mine just wouldn't go though, everytime the we tried moving the seat (on both my previous milano and on the premier I currently have) it would catch the changer. Have't even got 10 discs worth of music to listen to anyway!

Back