• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I've got a little rattle.............

and it's really pi$$ing me off. :evil: :evil: I just can't ssem to find where it's coming from. I've managed to pin point it (well i think i have) somewhere in the front passenger area (inside the car). It sounds lieka metalic sort of rattle :?

Anyone had anything similar and can suggest to what it could be/where it's coming from?????

Try all the simple stuff, I had one last week, shook everything only to finally realise that the hands-free speaker had come loose !!

Also had one like yours, found the front cross-over on the passenger side had come loose some time after my ice install.

I often get rattles around the dash just to the right of the steering wheel, near the cup holder. It seems worse in the winter when the car gets cold.

I had a similar rattle on the passenger side, and found that by moving the passenger seat to a different position cured it. :?: That's all I have come accross though.

Pero said:
I had a similar rattle on the passenger side, and found that by moving the passenger seat to a different position cured it. :?: That's all I have come accross though.

It's funny you should say this because when i was looking around for anyhting obvious that might have been rattling/need tightening i move the seat forward to get in the back and since putting the seat back to up to it's standard position it's stopped :p :p

It's funny you should say this because when i was looking around for anyhting obvious that might have been rattling/need tightening i move the seat forward to get in the back and since putting the seat back to up to it's standard position it's stopped :p :p[/quote]

Wahyay mate! Glad you got it sorted out. :D

My passenger airbag rattled and was replaced under waranty yesterday, now on rattles at all inside the car 8)

paul.goffin said:
I often get rattles around the dash just to the right of the steering wheel, near the cup holder. It seems worse in the winter when the car gets cold.

I get this as well.

monkey boy kev said:
and it's really pi$$ing me off. :evil: :evil: I just can't ssem to find where it's coming from. I've managed to pin point it (well i think i have) somewhere in the front passenger area (inside the car). It sounds lieka metalic sort of rattle :?

Anyone had anything similar and can suggest to what it could be/where it's coming from?????

Have you got a Poppy Coral air freshener?? They rattle sometimes but it took me ages to find it as that sounded like it was coming from the passenger side :?

Try emptying everything out of you car, glove box etc. and let a passenger have a go at finding it.

Back