• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

Thanks a million... or two ;)

Edit: I just checked Hondas Parts Catalogue, and part nr 38540-SA7-013 is for a Jazz from 1984... is that correct?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered some of these from Holden Honda in Norwich for mine.

They were £10 something including the VAT were as the OEM Civic one's were a bit more something like £12 including VAT. So the better one's were cheaper. :)

Honda Jazz washer jets

I remember when I asked a main dealer local to me to fit Jazz washer jets to my Civic. and they said they couldnt.. Has anyone else done this? If so where do I get it does/How/Is it expensive?

Thanks,

Lee

Part number - 76810 SAA E01, £21.97 Incl vat for 2 .

Take the part number down your dealer !!

I did mine recently. ordered from lings honda online (cost me just over £19 delivered) and they arrived 2 days later. hardest bit was getting the hose off the old ones but then it was just a case of squueze the lugs underneath and the old ones pop out. Swap the rubber washer over to the jazz ones and put them back in.

Back