• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

I put them on my sport and it has been the best "mod" that i have done and would recomend it to anyone.

mr_sport

I'll definately get it done then. I've found a car I like - I'll get some pictures up when I get n clean it!

The prices quoted in my post that Beardy quoted didn't include any P&P, they were collected from the dealer.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have gone up too, and prices do tend to vary depending on the dealer for some reason.:confused:

Got mine in the post from lee-ep3 :) just need to pick up the car to actually fit them too lol

Strangley enough, I had a 59 (new shape) Jazz as a courtesy car while my CTR was in with Honda, and the new Jazz has gone back to the old style jet, no more fan spray!!

Noticed it as the FN2 has a fan spray and the new Jazz just has the two streams each side onto the windscreen! Bizarre! :confused:

Strangley enough, I had a 59 (new shape) Jazz as a courtesy car while my CTR was in with Honda, and the new Jazz has gone back to the old style jet, no more fan spray!!

Noticed it as the FN2 has a fan spray and the new Jazz just has the two streams each side onto the windscreen! Bizarre! :confused:

Or some prospecting CTR modder has had the Jazz as a courtesy car before you and seen this thread! :) :)

Or some prospecting CTR modder has had the Jazz as a courtesy car before you and seen this thread! :) :)

Nope i test drove one (our local honda dealer invites us every year to a lunch do where you can test drive any of the range) and found that they had changed back to the 2 spray style. I happened to mention it to one of the sales guys and he joked that all of the ones he had sold had the jets swapped to the fan jet ones from the FN2.

Back