• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just bought a new Type R (FN2) Bronze

Finally decided to sell up. Recieved an offer so contemplating over next 2 days. Been a great 4 years.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Surprised. What you looking to get next?
Tbh bud i wasnt planning on selling but just enquiring what i would get. Recieved 2 offers within a day and couldn't ignore one of them. A great car

Possible fk2 or fk8 budget depending!

I can heartily recommend going from an FN2 to an FK2 :smt023

Proper shock to the system with regards to power/torque & tech :p

I reckon a Black Edition would suit you :D

I can heartily recommend going from an FN2 to an FK2 :smt023

Proper shock to the system with regards to power/torque & tech

I reckon a Black Edition would suit you :D
Haha thanks Mark. What do you think of a non gt fk8? Would i miss the extras? Or save money and get a nice grey fk2?! I love black but a different colour would be nice.

Sad day, car has now gone. Sold for £6k to a very enthusiastic young man. Glad it has gone to a good home.

Thank you for the great 4 years CTR

Last pic
50de0132f04177e5ed8921bbad3fbdc5.jpg

Very tidy car you had there and very well looked after. I know they aren’t fetching much anymore but I’m still surprised it went for £6k.

I thought you may have got a bit more than that just because of its condition.

Enjoy hunting for a new one!

Very tidy car you had there and very well looked after. I know they aren’t fetching much anymore but I’m still surprised it went for £6k.

I thought you may have got a bit more than that just because of its condition.

Enjoy hunting for a new one!
Thank you, it all happened very fast and tbh i probably could have got another £500 but could have been a long wait and def gone to a lad who will cherish it so all good. I paid £6500 for it so can't complain too much. Had great fun.

Now I'm budgeting for a fk2. Hopefully a half decent one for about 18k

I have a used,but VGC, FK2 K&N panel filter if you want it ?

Removed it when I traded the Black Edition & it's been sat in the box ever since :p

The K&N made a real difference with regards to sound (increases turbo noises) :cool:

If you would like it just "Private Message" me your name/address & I'll get it posted to you :smt023

FOC for your good self :santa:

Back