• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

You'll need to make sure the Dynamat is still 'tacky', because if it's dried out it goes crumbly and won't stick properly, meaning it's pretty much useless as it'll just fall off inside the door :S and as requested, here's the pic of my tweeter:

DSC01241.jpg

Although now that I've seen it up close on a big screen, it definately needs a delicate clean :S job for the weekend! lol

haha yeah they look a bit grubby, not that my cars spotless though :rolleyes:

they dont look too bad actually i had this image of them sticking out really far for some reason

Nope, nice and (virtually) flush :p now I need to buy some cotton buds to clean them properly, off to Asda on the way home methinks..
So what's the next mod you've got planned, is it system based?

haha actually going to buy some just for the car, although i cant say much i have three small brushes that are different thickness and softnest for the car lol.
yeah next mod will be a new stereo, its not going to break any world records for greatness but it does have two pre-outs and a usb and aux input on the front of it, my last sony lasted me ages but i think the motion of having to slide the front down eventually made it start having funny turns now and again lol this is only like 90 quid. its until i get the guts to go for a kenwood double DIN unit

Loving those dark wheels mate. Yours is the only other Cosmic I've seen with dark wheels like mine. Nice one!!

Great pics Nymph, I too love the grey an purple!

Im often down your neck of the woods as I have a few good friends down in Brighton. Can show you my Toda if your lookin to get one some time!

Also liking the system, although to weighty for me but you have defo done it correctly!

@Danga, yeh I can't remember which thread we were using either :? lol but thanks for the link :D
@Petey, yeh that would be pretty cool of you if you wouldn't mind? :) As I'm heading towards the dolphin pipe but alot of people are recommending the straight version instead so would be good to see it in the flesh :p

your working on a bank holiday? im sitting on the sofa with my mums laptop after a nice bacon and egg sarnie and bbq sauce lol. what are you meant to be doing today then? apart from being on this lol

Well I'm supposed to be selling Sony stuff to people, but if no-one walks in it's kind of hard :? unless I mug old people outside and use their credit cards to buy things they don't want lmao!!
And bacon, egg, and bbq sauce?! Damn you! lol

just found this:
http://www.sumopower.com/product.php/2238/0/hks_circle_earth_system__universal_
thinking about it, you have already seen it lol.

hahaha. well you dont even have to mug them, just offer them a tea and get them into the shop, once they have drunk the tea point to a sign that says "free tea with every £100+ spend" and then lock the door lol

man i love bbq sauce, i have it on everything lol i didnt even have to make it, saw my mum cooking and hinted i was hungry

That's the bad boy :) purple is a bit darker than the hoses but I'm sure I can live with that :)

That's an excellent idea!! Best get the kettle ready ;)

And don't suppose your mum would like to FedEx me a sandwich would she? I'm starving lmao

@Danga, yeh I can't remember which thread we were using either :? lol but thanks for the link :D
@Petey, yeh that would be pretty cool of you if you wouldn't mind? :) As I'm heading towards the dolphin pipe but alot of people are recommending the straight version instead so would be good to see it in the flesh :p

Ill drop you a PM before I head down next time, I don’t know when it will be but we could meet some where quiet so not attention would be drawn!

It’s a hard one between the Toda's I think they both look great I just went for straight as its brand new and not many others have it.

Yeh that'd be cool mate, just let me know when you're heading down this way (so long as it's not the beginning of October as I'll be driving around Europe :p haha)
Is the dolphin pipe more common than the straight then?

Back