• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K24 Build Advice

Hi,
Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a list of parts required to build a K24 Frank build?
Also is anyone able what is the best K24 engine to start with and what car they are in?
Sorry for all the questions.

I wouldn't be able to give you a definitive list of all parts and auxiliaries, but I think that most utilise the bottom end of the Accord 2.4 engine and mate that to their pre-existing K20 head. The K24 comes in a few versions, from memory; with different torque capabilities, etc. So I'd opt for a K24 from an Accord Type S if you can find one.

Well that idea escalated quickly, I decided to put up a wanted advert on a local Facebook Page. As of this morning I am now the proud owner of a immaculate 2007 Honda Accord 2.4with 80k and full service history, it almost seems a shame to break it.

Back