• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KONI adjustable shocks (EK)

CJN

Can anybody point me to some good websites that sell KONI yellows and eibach springs? I've seen larkspeed have very good prices, just wondering if anyone else knows of other places that sell them..

Im looking for a nice drop of around -40mm < Im expecting the springs settle to around about -45m after a few months, as im trying to keep the "two finger rule".

Coilover's are a no-no after I couldn't feel my backside getting out of a friends car, besides, they're made for track, so should stay on track! :lol:

Cheers. :D

Ring Venom Motorsport Wee Man ;)

Thats where I got my Eibachs as they were miles cheaper than anyone else.
The springs came directly from Eibach too.

They don't list your fitment, but I'm sure they'll be able to source/quote/supply them mate.

www.venommotorsport.com

I looked on King Motorsport before but got confuzzled.

Are those prices for a set of four?

I tried eBay.COM and when I got a shipping quote they worked out the same price as buying from over here. :(

What I forgot to say earlier is that im going to mate the eibach springs (pro-kit) to the KONI yellows.

Why are you going to use the Prolines or Sportlines if you want a slightly lower drop mate?

Sportlines are slightly lower & both being progressively wound will perform the same.

Best bet is to email King Motorsport imo Wee Man.....they might be able to help you more that way.

Koni yellows & Eibach springs have been used on a guys 182 & he has said nothing but good things ;)

So your saying, I should get sportlines? Im just wanting to have my EK lowered for looks and handling and i think -40mm - 45mm will be good.

I only mentioned the pro-kit as that's what some people use on CSC and have said it's the best all round road set-up. But they only go -35 IIRC. :S

I will send them an email anyway matey, thanks. :)

So your saying, I should get sportlines? Im just wanting to have my EK lowered for looks and handling and i think -40mm - 45mm will be good.

I only mentioned the pro-kit as that's what some people use on CSC and have said it's the best all round road set-up. But they only go -35 IIRC. :S

I will send them an email anyway matey, thanks. :)

Check the drop difference between the 2, but I went for Sportlines purely because they lower just that fraction more & do the same job as the Pros.

Surely having the centre of gravity lower is going to be a benefit come handling time?! ;)

Good luck & I'll look forward to seeing how you get on mate

Just been nosing about teh interweb, I think the sportlines are a must for me!

Click me :D

What do you think? ^

Another reason eibach are good is they can work with standard shocks aswel.

Thanks for your advice, matey. 8)

Same money as I paid for mine almost ;)

Eibach do work well with most OEM shocks, hence why they are so damn popular.

Don't forget if your original ride height is higher than say a VTi the drop is going to be greater, so check on CSC first mate ;)

Actually just looking again, they don't list EK on that site and I can't seem to find sportlines for my model, lol.

All I come up with for EK is Pro-kit.

I'll have a looky on CSC.

Dude you thought about dropping the front just a little bit more than the rear to give it that Euro Style..... puts the nose into the ground as is were and makes it look a little more agressive.....

Is 40-45 a bit low??? you might be safer with a 30 drop to avoid any scrubbage!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The front would always sit lower than the back due to the engine, I do prefer that look tho.

-45mm is my limit as my HKS is angled and hangs low.

I've got Koni yellows on my EP3, I got them from Awesome Gti and cheaper than Larkspeed too!

I know thats for an EP3 but they should be able to supply for your Civic as well, you wont be disappointed.

Thanks Funky. :)

Do you know where I can find the Eibach Sportline Springs tho? They seem to only make them for the late civic models. :(

Thanks Funky. :)

Do you know where I can find the Eibach Sportline Springs tho? They seem to only make them for the late civic models. :(

Have you tried the Eibach website? Get a part number and ask the guys at Awesome Gti to order them in for you along with the Konis, they normally do a good deal on shock and spring packages.

I had the Eibach ProKit before my teins. Cant fault them for handling. Everyone commented on how well the car handled :cool:

Back