• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

LED Brake lights

I've not had any personal experience of them, so hadn't commented, but I'd expect them to be a bit overkill.

Do you need 60 LED bulbs? By that I mean have you tried the 10 LED bulbs and found them too dim?

I'd think they would be too bright personally. I'd be surprised if they were E marked. They would probably look like fog lights when lit, which would more than likely be a hassle come MOT time the way they are cracking down on bulbs recently.

I tried fitting these to my old astra, they fell apart on installation. The push in and twist to fit into the holder was just too much for both of them.

Hopefully these are a bit better quality

Just to let you lot know, these LEDs fitted like a treat and the pattern really gives the tail lights an individual look

That did not go well. My tablet and phone cannot handle the brightness and pick out the individual lights. I'll take some tomorrow or get a better camera. If I post what I just took it will just look like really bright red globes :)

:lol: no rush. Just thought some pics might help people decide if they are the bulbs for them.

I bought some from Motorworld years ago and they were utter *****. Weren't capless though, which is probably why.

Back