• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Living with a 30mm drop - Ep3

My next mod is likely to be springs, camber arms and bolts with frsu. Mulling over the 20/15 drop or the abp 30mm drop on eibachs. Anyone with the 30mm drop care to share their experiences? I dropped my Fn2 15mm and with the milltek it would occasionally scrape the larger speed humps, the front splitter use to scuff on a car park incline. My heart says a 30mm drop is the one to go for but head says 20/15. Help :)

Mine is dropped around 25-30mm on the Bilstein B14s and I have no issues over where I live. That said, a few car park entries had me grinding my teeth but the positives outweigh the negatives :D

Refreshing the shocks also makes a fair bit of a difference by the way, so if funds allow i'd go new honda shocks + eibach 30mm and FSRU (with the supporting camber arms and bolts).

Stop being a pansy and drop it on it's ar5e!! :lol: (hello i'm Darren, the forums regular Stance Kid btw :lol: My comment will always be, drop it on it's backside ;) for reference see my old Skyline or MX5 builds )

Back