• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

Ahh I follow now. Previous car. When you said, “This is our 2nd” I thought you’d bought another toy lol

Used it as a deposit for the "Black Edition" :smt023

The Mugen 200 was a great car...picked it up almost new with just 4k miles on the clock :cool:

Some old boy had purchased it & didn't like the firm suspension so took it back & bought a Honda Jazz instead :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Used it as a deposit for the "Black Edition" :smt023

The Mugen 200 was a great car...picked it up almost new with just 4k miles on the clock :cool:

Some old boy had purchased it & didn't like the firm suspension so took it back & bought a Honda Jazz instead :lol:

OMG what was he expecting ... obviously no research ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20200910-111358.jpg

20200910-111342.jpg

20200910-111405.jpg

20200910-111327.jpg

20200910-111338.jpg

I have the same stuff Mark. Only used it on summer dirt so far, no really bad winter grime so I’ll reserve judgement until then on how good it is. I don’t think it removes the need for a 2 bucket wash after but I’m not sure that’s necessarily it’s purpose? Assuming it’s just to remove 80% of the nastiness before you start making contact with the paint work.

I wash the wheels/brakes by hand first using my trusty bucket,then use Polar Blast,rinse that off & apply Polar wash & contact wash the car with a lambs wool mitt,another rinse then apply Polar Seal followed by a final rinse & dry with an Autoglym Instadry towel :D

The Autoglym pressure washer products leave a nice glossy finish :D

Hi Mark,

Do you use the Autoglym foam lance on your pressure washer? I’ve got Halfords own and it doesn’t put down the same blanket that yours seems to. I thought I’d check before I go out and pay out for the Autoglym lance.

Back