• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Michelin pilots 4

Just been to Costco and had a look around the Tyres they have as mine will need replacing soon.
Having read good things about the Goodyear Eagle f1's, I made a decision to go with them until I saw these today.
e82b4c763f4f6e600cd183e5a9a0d9aa.jpg

They didn't have the EP3 size on display, but the chap said they are more or less the same price.
A little torn on what to go for so I thought I would get some advice on here!
Also is this a good price for this particular tyre?
Blackcircles are doing the Goodyears last time I checked at around the same price.
Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be putting pilot sport 4s on the front of the corvette when my PS2s die. They are far and away the best tyre for high performance driving. If you can get super sports instead I would suggest them, but they're a bit more money. PS4s will be awesome.

Thanks for the input.
Only use the Civic as a weekend car so wouldn't have a problem going for the super sports.
Have Falkens all round from the previous owner which haven't been a bad tyre, but looking forward to seeing the difference with these on.
Cheers.

I currently have the Pilot Sport 4's on the front and Pilot Sport 3's on the rear of my EP3.

Have been very impressed with these tyres and had almost 17K miles out the Pilot sport 4's already. Well worth it.

I plan to switch to the super sports when these tyres are ready for changing.

I currently have the Pilot Sport 4's on the front and Pilot Sport 3's on the rear of my EP3.

Have been very impressed with these tyres and had almost 17K miles out the Pilot sport 4's already. Well worth it.

I plan to switch to the super sports when these tyres are ready for changing.

17k is excellent, I will be more than happy with that.
I occasionally do the odd track day but apart from that the car only covers around 4K a year so should get a few years out of them.
Thanks for the advice.

I've had pilot sport 4's on my EP3 for a month now. I used to buy nothing but Bridgestones, but now I'm a Michelin man =).

i have to buy new tyres for my ep3... running evo 8 wheels, 215/45 would be my size choice...

-MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT
-Michelin PILOT SPORT 4
-ADVAN Neova AD08R
-POTENZA ADRENALIN RE002

price tag is almost the same...

Depends on use. I'd discount the RE002, they're quite old now. AD08R would be best for summer and track, PS4 for all year round and Super Sport for in between.

ep3 is my daily car... i like to enjoy every drive... dry / wet ... i'm planing to do some trackday at 2x Brno this year ... PS4 or PSS... PSS should be warm up before drive fast??

Back