• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Twinloop help

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Mugen twinloop backbox from ebay, am I right in thinking this should be able to be fitted to an oem Midpipe? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Lag

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's an EP3 then no, Twinloop has its own B-pipe.

You'll be able to get it to fit with a decent shop and some pipework and welding but you may as well get a new b-pipe made up.

yeah its for an ep3, I get all my work done at grinspeed so I'm sure they could get it to fit but I will probably return the backbox and get an m2 system from them instead. Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

How much did you pay for the twinloop, and is it an _actual_ twinloop or one of those OBX clones?

It is jasma stamped and has the mugen power embossing on the tip so i'm pretty sure its a genuine mugen, paid £350 to a guy in Plymouth on ebay. That was just the backbox.

I have a genuine Mugen Twinloop catback on my EP3.

Do have another Mugen twinloop catback system for sale soon. Has a couple of minor dents on the b-pipe silencer. But I have the pics if you were interested. :)

Back