• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

They are different discs I'm sure. Pads are the same as DC5 pads, but the discs are different I'm sure.

Check with Stevie, I'm sure we were looking at Pagid for the next service but then I sold it.

They are different discs I'm sure. Pads are the same as DC5 pads, but the discs are different I'm sure.

Check with Stevie, I'm sure we were looking at Pagid for the next service but then I sold it.

Ok mate cheers.
The Project Mu pads are Nissan. Go figure :lol:

Just a small update for now

The OEM Discs have arrived from Holdcroft Honda. They're quite big for standard. 320mm.

Ill get the car booked in and get them and the Project Mu pads fitted. Guarantee I'll need rears as well :lol:

Updates:

So I went to tax the car on Sunday and couldn't. I didn't realise my MOT had ran out.

So got her booked in for the Monday and all sorted with advisories for my tyres.
Which is a bugger as my pads and discs are fine.

Car booked in on Friday for 4 Hankook V12 Evo's.

Also got this beauty.

b9c2ce4f2c5c06d2df12d2c09676a4cc.jpg

So need to get it installed at the weekend and give my insurance a ring.

Had it from Tegiwa for a good price.
The Mrs wasn't happy when she picked it up for me as the guy behind the counter never spoke to her.
He just looked at her, she asked for it. He got it and that was it.
No morning or thank you. She got a better greeting from the Staffy in there. :lol:

Good work Mark and Blank! :oops: :lol:

Dead easy. Download Flashpro manager, make sure you can get on the internet from your laptop when in the car.

Read the Flashpro guide and crack on.

You'll love the new VTEC point. ;)

Cheers mate

Ive got the software downloaded and registered. Also attached the flashpro and checked for updates.
Just got to plug in and go

Sam said she was being polite as well :lol:

Not ideal is it? They do normally do a counter service don't they?

Yes mate, been a couple of times.

The last time i went in, they had UKDMHatesyou stickers on the counter front :lol:

Ok so a small update on this,
Ive had OEM brake discs and Project Mu pads fitted and today ive fitted my new gear gaiter.

Nothing exciting :lol:

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2: Update 04/05/2016

Ok so another update.

I've been living at my house for 14 years now and people who have seen it or visited have always commented on the lamppost outside the drive.

Well in the latter part of 2016 is the first time I've hit it.
73f72e6b6c965b576daa67573fe8fa83.jpg
b473d1d1101aa9f8a69a11cfa5b8d82b.jpg

I had the option to repair it at £260 but knew that the stone chips would destroy the paint over time.
Ideally I wanted new and a quick call to the guys at Hendy had an order for a new bumper at only a cost of £320, plus it was colour coded.

Today it arrived from Japan.
9e8d58342184b2602a7709fc5b50fb58.jpg

Very happy

Think I'll leave it later in the year when the weather is better to put it on.

Ouch. :(

I can't say I remember the lamp post but it was about 5 years ago I last visited. :lol:

Back