• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2016 red FK2

Last edited:
Thanks, I have an fk8 coming next month. I love the fk8 and can't wait for it to arrive but I've always preffered the look of the fk2 and when this came up I couldn't resist. Although meant my fabia vrs has gone as I've ran out of room :(

I test drove a Polished Metal Metallic & got Championship White :p

It was a dull,rainy day & the demonstrator wasn't particularly clean so it didn't really do the colour justice :(

Nice car! So you are keeping the fk2 and getting an fk8??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah both will be keepers till I drop lol. I was planning on a FK8 as they are amazing, and a MK2 focus RS or Nismo 370z. But then this came up with 1000 miles on the clock and it does what I wanted from the RS/Nismo so was a no brainer!

Yeah it's basically brand new :) yep the fk8 will become the daily. Although I work from home and most places I go are within walking distance so daily doesn't mean a lot. My son loves the fk2 and getting dropped off at school in it so thats the job the fk8 will probably take lol

Hi Paul - I used to be the owner - good to see it went to a good home ! It was a difficult choice to sell but I succumbed to a FK8 Polished metal before they stopped making them...as you can tell by the mileage it was a rarely used weekend toy and never saw rain..Enjoy - its a great car

Last edited:
Hi Paul - I used to be the owner - good to see it went to a good home ! It was a difficult choice to sell but I succumbed to a FK8 Polished metal before they stopped making them...as you can tell by the mileage it was a rarely used weekend toy and never saw rain..Enjoy - its a great car
Hiya, that's great. Yeah I will look after it. It's in great condition and a credit to you! I have a polished metal fk8 too so can't blame you! Although I think I prefer the fk2, it's locked in the garage whilst the fk8 has been relegated to the driveway. I assume your into car care as the paintwork on the fk2 was spot on!

Back