• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic ep3

Hi guys,

I bought my first Ep3 type R yesterday so i thought i would make a thread for all my updates on her, i traded my scooby for it with a member on here called MR ANGRY, so far all i can say is that i love it to bits, its taking me a while to get used to as my last two cars had a turbo and were only 5 speed

My old astra SRI turbo
PICT0070.jpg

my old scooby
IMG_0174-1.jpg

My new 2004 EP3 cosmic grey 78k
IMG_0454-1.jpg

IMG_0455-1.jpg

I Have not had time to clean her yet due to the horrific weather, the pictures really dont do justice to how nice this car is :(

Done so far:

-tegiwa carbon induction kit
-magnex 5" slash cut back box
-unsilenced B bipe
-uprated bulbs upfront inc dipped/main and side
-earthing kit
- 17" rota torques
- flat wiper blades
- red callipers
- anodised red wheel nuts

Plans so far:

Rear window tint(dark smoke) + sun strip
wrap centre console in carbon fiber
wrap door handles in carbon fiber
replace CD player with my double din JVC
5000/6000k HID conversion
heko wind deflectors
Skunk 2 gear knob
replace number plate bulbs
fit my private plate

Possibly:

Lower on eibach pro kit + camber arms & bolts and FRSU
change the maxnex 5" to something 3-4"

cheers
Jase
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi matey,hope you enjoy her as much as i did she is an awesome machine

p.s loving the scooby matey but i feel it might get me into trouble :)

yeah i love it, its such a sweet little car, i think the missus loves it more she wont stop going on about it :p she already wants it off me when i sell it.

Nice looking car. Wish my paintwork was as spotless as that.

My Mrs keeps on at me to sell mine. She goes before my car does though. :evil:

Just a little update, i wrapped my dash in carbon fiver vinyl and fitted my jvc double din head unit the other day. And today i popped down to tint solutions to have my windows done in dark smoke, they did a wicked job at a great price :lol: also while that was being done i picked up a new rear wiper blade as my old one looks shot to pieces.

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

I have alot more goodies coming this week so will update more when they arrive.

Hi mate car looks good:). How did you find the vinyl wrapping? I did my bottom half sometime last year. Intend to finish once my car is back. Did you remove all the parts and place them back in? I am in 2 thoughts:confused:

it's a very pain staking job, i removed everything from the console and used a hair dryer to stretch the vinyl, put it this way i wouldn't ever attempt it again.

Yeah I love the wheels, I found the exhaust horribly loud when I had my first drive but I love the sound now, don't think my Neighbours do at 3 in the morning though :p

Type R cigarette lighter and white LED number plate bulbs turned up today, also got round to fitting my heko wind deflectors :)
IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

Back