• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my cosmic grey build thread

sounds awesome matey,its a 2.5" bore unsilenced b-pipe mated with the magnex 5" jap can,real deep sound,makes slight pops and burbles with no tin-like raspy sound,exhaust will be up for sale when the car goes up for sale

Oh really? How much will you be asking for it?

Oh really? How much will you be asking for it?

well the b-pipe has been on for 1 week only and was £140 brand new and the back box was £50 so make an offer,i could be interested in a px deal with a standard back-box as i want to put the car back to standard to sell. make me an offer but bear in mind postage costs are awfull these days i posted a backbox the other week and it cost £13 and to post a b-pipe would be around £18

Nice example there mate. Looks mint. Shame if your selling it but needs must if your craving for performance/speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
just been offered a mazda rx7 twin turbo as a straight swap its running 350bhp :)

883816its_a_tarp_super-1.gif

Back