• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY EP3 TYPE R PREM

Hi all

Just a few pics of my Nighthawk black EP3.

I have owned the care for around 3.5 years and have never posted many pics on here so i thought I would share

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4457.JPG
    IMG_4457.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
  • type r.jpg
    type r.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 71
  • TUNERFEST2.1.jpg
    TUNERFEST2.1.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    980 KB · Views: 61
Some more of my bay.

I have had lot of carbon done, I have had the slam panal, the inside wing covers, inlet manifold cover, plug cover and fuse box cover all in carbon, then full Silicone hose kit in red, engine strut brace, pretty much every washer has now been changed to red or black, the rocker cover has been painted by the legendary spooner in milano red and of course the essential reservoir socks

Attachments

• Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 42
  • engine 2.jpg
    engine 2.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 44
  • grinspeed.jpg
    grinspeed.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 30
The interior consists of, the amazing Premier edition Recaros, they really set the car of in my opinion, genuine JDM floor mats, skunk2 weighted gear knob, apple car play head unit, I did habe the original Honda Sat Nav in there but it was very temperamental and chose to work when it wanted to so that had to come out, and spoon rear view mirror glass

Attachments

• INTERIOR 1.jpg
    INTERIOR 1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 34
  • interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 31
  • stereo.jpg
    stereo.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 31
That's smart mate, inspiring ** to do a little more to mine!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks pal, I decided to keep it OEM+ and change all the engine and keep the exterior subtle and clean, Externally its lowerd on eibach with a FRSU, stoptech disks all round with ferrodo ds2500 pads all round, yoko AD08R tyres, and i got two new headlights from Honda as my old ones looked a little cloudy at the top

That is some great work and so clean. A credit to you there.

I have just done a few bits to my engine bay this morning but nothing on the scale compared to yours.

One question as I have just changed some of my rocker nuts for red ones. Is it possible to change all 8 as I seem to have 2 that are either bloody hard to remove or they may be a complete bolt that can't be undone if that makes sense. Can you shed any light on this? Cheers.

Hi mate, thankyou for you kind words, much appericiated.

I have actually changed all the nuts, but what I found is my old cam cover had two at the back that were impossible to remove they were fixed on to a long thread which I found really strange as they were one piece, but i got a replacement cover from spooner retorations when i got it painted and those two back nuts were seperate to the thread if that makes sense and i could remove them as opposed to the old cam cover which the nut and thread seemed to be all one piece

Hi mate, thankyou for you kind words, much appericiated.

I have actually changed all the nuts, but what I found is my old cam cover had two at the back that were impossible to remove they were fixed on to a long thread which I found really strange as they were one piece, but i got a replacement cover from spooner retorations when i got it painted and those two back nuts were seperate to the thread if that makes sense and i could remove them as opposed to the old cam cover which the nut and thread seemed to be all one piece

That makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Although for me it's the 2 front ones that are fixed on a long thread and I could change the back ones. Still at least I didn't try too hard and break them :smt023

No probs, Its a strange one why they do that on some and not others, when I first changed mine I had that exact same issue and got the mole grips on them, and tried everything and they just wouldnt shift

hi mate, yea I just really use it when I get time, I'm lucky enough to have a daily, just a quick question to your good self, does your steering feel like it needs constant corrections to keep it going in the relatively straight a head position on a straight(ish) road, iv heard this is a quite common issue, my previous car a 2006 55 plate ep3 33,000 miles did the exact same thing, or am I unlucky lol, many thanks chris

hi mate, yea I just really use it when I get time, I'm lucky enough to have a daily, just a quick question to your good self, does your steering feel like it needs constant corrections to keep it going in the relatively straight a head position on a straight(ish) road, iv heard this is a quite common issue, my previous car a 2006 55 plate ep3 33,000 miles did the exact same thing, or am I unlucky lol, many thanks chris

Hi Chris, fortunately mine is pretty much perfectly straight l, on a motorway or a flat road it stay exactly straight in, I think the fast road set up and geo done has helped massively, it is like it's on rails

I know there were some issues with the steering rack on some but I'm
Not sure if that was pre facelift models, of reccommmd a FRSU that should cure the issue I would think

Back