• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FK2

The airbox position is fiddly and you're never quite sure whether you have sealed it correctly,
It makes such a difference though.

Changed my filters over twice now and the other week I noticed the pipe at the jubilee end is rather loose, so I'm guessing the pipe doesn't like to be wiggled.
Might be worth checking if you've tinkered as mine had moved quite far up, I have to check it fortnightly for piece of mind

I’ll give it a check.
I’ve felt down the sides of the box and it seems to be sealed.
I was more worried that the filter had bent in the box. :lol:

I think the k&n filter looks a better fit.

nice in grey
when you get bored with the lack of exhaust note id highly recommend a tegiwa b pipe
i got mine on yesterday and the sound is fantastic, a cheaper option than a full system
it gives a nice deep throb at low revs and a growling (get the f@*k out my way) rasp when you floor it

Last edited by a moderator:
nice in grey
when you get bored with the lack of exhaust note id highly recommend a tegiwa b pipe
i got mine on yesterday and the sound is fantastic, a cheaper option than a full system
it gives a nice deep throb at low revs and a growling (get the f@*k out my way) rasp when you floor it

I’m not a fan of the rasp.
I’d prefer just a deep growl all the time, like the Evo

It’s been a while since I’ve updated this but she’s gone today.

It’s been a fantastic car and I can’t fault it. Just wanted a change.
Nice one Mark, saw the new car thread, she's a stunner! Did you px or sell your fk2 privately?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nice one Mark, saw the new car thread, she's a stunner! Did you px or sell your fk2 privately?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers, I’m loving it.

I px’d with a Honda dealer up in Newcastle

They gave me a brilliant deal, think they wanted my FK2 and to move on the Nismo.

Back