• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 My Honda App (& Tracker) - gone by 30th June 2021

Hi all,

Just receieved a SMS and seen via the MyHonda App that the service is to be terminated on 30th June and refunds issued to anyone who paid to extend the license subscription. Bit annoyed a) to only get 13 days notice and b) to lose the track/trace ability for my car that I thought was a nice touch along with being able to check the fuel level and mileage without needing to go outside to the car.

humpf! seems like a falling out with honda's technical provider of the app, but quite shoddy to get less than a fortnights notice I feel.

my local dealer could never get mine to work properly as it was always disconnecting so i kinda gave up with it, i agree the short notice is poor, usualy you get plenty of warning when they close down a service

Back