• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

My thread was deleted in the server breakdown, so i now get to show my pride and joy off again:lol: .
I've had my car for 5 years now and still love driving it as much as the day i picked it up! I've only just recently started to add any mods to it, so my mods so far are- 17" MAK Velenos, -30mm koni adjustables, eibach camber kit ( front bolts and rear adjustable arms ), facelift headlights, 6000k hids, painted calipers with type r logos and aero wipers.
Please let me know what you think, any comments welcome, good or bad.
001.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

009.jpg

015.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking very clean mate, I'm a big fan of the OEM wheels, but yours are very similar so it still looks good.

Good car.

:)

Looking very clean mate, I'm a big fan of the OEM wheels, but yours are very similar so it still looks good.

Good car.

:)
me too mate, my oem wheels started to bubble a flake so that was the reason i went for these as they are similar

Nice looking car fella.

Really like the wheels, suit the car very well and I like the graphics on the brakes.

Smart looking Milano

how much did the facelift headlights set you back mate, if you dont mind me asking, i also like the prefacelift front bumper more than the facelift version. the alloys are not for me but the rest is spot on mate.

how much did the facelift headlights set you back mate, if you dont mind me asking, i also like the prefacelift front bumper more than the facelift version. the alloys are not for me but the rest is spot on mate.
hi mate, i got my lights brand new from honda, they cost about £130 each but if you look around on ebay they go on there for cheaper, but as i found when looking on there they were going for about £100 any way. So i thought for the little extra it was best to get new! i've got 6000k hid xenon kit in mine and the light output is loads better than the old lights.
I used this wiring guide to wire them up if your planning on doing the conversion-
lights121.jpg

jeezo looks complicated that, well for me anyhow :lol:
honestly mate it's not:), the picture makes it look worse than it is. It didn't take too long to do the wiring and i'm no electrician either:lol:
I really think its a worth while mod for looks and better lighting.

aye it'll be first on my list, keeping it simple, new headlights and light smoke tints all round to go with the dark look of the alloys, only got the car on saturday.

Can anyone tell me if a magnex exhaust system is any good for the type r? I don't want a loud exhaust as i like the sound as standard, but i've heard the magnex are quite quiet but have a nice slightly deeper sound than standard, plus the twin slash pipe looks like the original as well as i like that too. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.:confused:
I've also just ordered some grooved discs and red stuff pads all round, so will keep you updated as soon as fitted.

have you had grooved discs before mate.
no i haven't mate, still got the same disc's on from new, only ever had to change the front pads once. Just thought i'd upgrade as i need new so got the red stuff pads to go with them.:)

Back