• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

oh really, i have some components that my gf bought me which i dont want to get rid of and wanted to fit them.
is it hard to fit them in the 15cm place?
is the sound more punchy with them being a bit smaller? could never say a bad word about kenwood, big thumbs up lol

Good work mate, I bet the little nick at the botom of the handle annoys you!

How much is a new one?

Good work mate, I bet the little nick at the botom of the handle annoys you!

How much is a new one?

Cheers Joe, :D
The nick in the handle is from me a little while ago when i took the door card off to look at the door lock, i did it trying to get the silver bit out before i realised you can push it out from the hole behind. :oops:

And regards to the silver bit, i sprayed it myself, i heard that the silver bit new is around £20. :eek:

oh really, i have some components that my gf bought me which i dont want to get rid of and wanted to fit them.
is it hard to fit them in the 15cm place?
is the sound more punchy with them being a bit smaller? could never say a bad word about kenwood, big thumbs up lol

The speaker mounts came with them mate, so the speakers were a piece of pi$$ to fit in as the mounts were the same as the standard ones.

i will have to check the box that mine came in as i think there may be a couple in there that could fit, cheers dude

Car looks amazing buddy! only just spotted the pics with the new wheels!

Do you mind me asking where from and how much as regards to the speakers matey?
Are they a direct fit with no messing? that would be a nice change!

Car looks amazing buddy! only just spotted the pics with the new wheels!

Do you mind me asking where from and how much as regards to the speakers matey?
Are they a direct fit with no messing? that would be a nice change!

Cheers mate, the speakers were from ebay mate, about 40 odd quid, think he did pioneer ones as well, i'll try and find a link for you, and as for fitting, they came with new speaker mounts so they were a direct fit.

Nice work dude. I may have made the same error as you with the silver door trims... :whistling:

I have a set of the speaker mounts if anyone wants them, for a small charge of course... (£10 plus P&P)
Pm me so you don't mess up nnash79's thread :)

Nice work dude. I may have made the same error as you with the silver door trims... :whistling:

I have a set of the speaker mounts if anyone wants them, for a small charge of course... (£10 plus P&P)
Pm me so you don't mess up nnash79's thread :)

Cheers Crumb, yeah i was well gutted when i found out all you had to do was push them out from behind!!

These turned up today,

002-8.jpg

Now i can fit these along with the camber arms i already have, and also booked in at TGM on the 14th November for the FRSU, :twisted: Can't wait to have this done and feel the difference.

Good stuff dude, i fitted mine at the weekend along with the camber arms and i get mine set up on saturday.

Like you, i can't wait!

Nice on Nash i got the Eibach ones on mine....

Got the car back properly today realigned 2 new tyres and no bits about to fall of the car noises :lol:

Only paid for the new tyres :D

FRSU ftw

Are very nice. I'm trying to get hold of mine for christmas. Put them on the list for my girlfriend to get. I'm pretty hopefull. :)

Back