• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Nice on Nash i got the Eibach ones on mine....

Got the car back properly today realigned 2 new tyres and no bits about to fall of the car noises :lol:

Only paid for the new tyres :D

FRSU ftw

Glad you got it all sorted dude, paying for only a bit FTW!! :D

Fitted front camber bolts and adjustable rear camber arms tonight, off to TGM on saturday morning for the FRSU, :twisted:. Then it will be a nice 200 mile drive home on sunday to test it out. :smt047

Nice one mate, it'll pull on uneven surfaces and feel strange but once you get on a half decent piece of road you'll be amazed at the difference. :smt023

Let us know how setup goes dude :D

How much do TGM charge for frsu? might be nearer for me

Just got home from having the FRSU done at TGM on satuday, had a 200 mile run home to test it today, and all i can say is there is an awesome difference in the handling department, :twisted:.
Everyone recommends this to be done and now i'm joining them, i would say this is one of the first mods i should have done.

And as for the price jd26, it all depends on whether you have the parts supplied and fitted at the same time or do what i did and fit them yourself and just have the setup done, which is a couple of hours labour and machinery-£90.

Sweet :D whereabouts are tgm buddy? definatley going to be getting a setup once my springs are fitted and settled. Cant be having fresh rubber eaten up oddly :p

Nice one dude, dont think they have a website do they? :-k

Was gonna drop an email to see if they supply camber arms and bolts too, as thats all i need.

Cheers :)

Was gonna drop an email to see if they supply camber arms and bolts too, as thats all i need.

Think its still under construction. Just give Tom a call. They are all very helpful down there.

Never heard a bad word about them and had my FRSU done there also.

I'm sure they can supply them mate, just give them a call, very good place, everyone highly recommends them

Thanks guys! :) think it may be better for me than going all the way to cheshire (im in south wales see)

Ta :)

Hey matey, I had a read through the whole of your thread as discussed in mine - (It's a long'un too :p)

Good work on tidying and freshening her up!

I'm a massive fan of the wheels (They, IMO, look so much better than the Mak wheels) and they contrast nicely with Milano, in Gun Metal. You nose it's all about that Mugen badge on the wing too! :cool: All packaged up nicely with that perfect drop. For what it's worth I like the fact that the rubber gives off that "stretched" look - looks like there is a slightly lower profile on due to the width of the rim. Less sidewall rubber look better FTW! :cool:

I look forward to seeing what you got planned next - keep up the good work, I'll be sure to keep popping back in here on a regs! :cool:

You got tints planned? As I think Prem like tints on the back three would work gorgeously with the scheme. :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey matey, I had a read through the whole of your thread as discussed in mine - (It's a long'un too :p)

Good work on tidying and freshening her up!

I'm a massive fan of the wheels (They, IMO, look so much better than the Mak wheels) and they contrast nicely with Milano, in Gun Metal. You nose it's all about that Mugen badge on the wing too! :cool: All packaged up nicely with that perfect drop. For what it's worth I like the fact that the rubber gives off that "stretched" look - looks like there is a slightly lower profile on due to the width of the rim. Less sidewall rubber look better FTW! :cool:

I look forward to seeing what you got planned next - keep up the good work, I'll be sure to keep popping back in here on a regs! :cool:

You got tints planned? As I think Prem like tints on the back three would work gorgeously with the scheme. :twisted:

Cheers dude,
Thanks for taking the time to look, :D I agree totally about the wheels, i think they suit it far better than the Mak's too, and thanks for the good comments about my car.
I haven't really thought about tints to be honest, don't know why but never been on my to do list :rolleyes:.
Looking forward to see your progress too. :twisted:

Very impressed, them Rota's suite the Milano down to a tee.
Notice from your pictures that your car doesn't appear to have any battle scars (stone chips) how the hell have you managed that? Re-spray?
Again, very impressed:D

Very impressed, them Rota's suite the Milano down to a tee.
Notice from your pictures that your car doesn't appear to have any battle scars (stone chips) how the hell have you managed that? Re-spray?
Again, very impressed:D

Cheers mate for the comments, no respray mate, there is a few stone chips on the front when you see it in the flesh but apart from that its as you see it in the pic's. :D Thanks again dude.

Back