• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new toy is a Road Angel beater!

I just purchase a Talex GPS Speed Camera System from Ebay and can quite honestly say it beats the Road Angel hands down.

Not only did i pay £115 for a brand new unit, the subscription is only £29 a year. Does all the stuff that the Road Angel but cheaper!

www.talex.co.uk

If you are after a device like this then i can recommend totally!

Matt :)

That doesn't look bad for the money tbh,

Whats the warnings like, does it give you enough advance warning, does it show you speed your travelling also :?:

Carl

It gives you 500 yards unless then an additional one at 200 yards.
If you join the road just before the a camera then it alerts you as soon as you drive towards the camera. If also tells you off the speed limit in the camera zone and also if you are over speed, it will also warn you.

Voice alerts are loud and clear and can be turned up and down accordingly. Display is hard to see in bright sunlight but with the voice alerts you don;t really need to look at it much.

Clock when stationary and mph when moving.

Very good toy.

Sounds pretty good that, did you get it off an ebay seller thats got a few or the odd one :?:

If he has more any chance of a link to the seller ;)

Cheers

Carl

Back