• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My pride and joy EP3 2002

Hi All, I picked up this at the beginning of April 2012. I have since had all the wheels sand blasted and powder coated. Polished up the gear knob, put LEDs in the rear number plate lights and side lights. Ill be upgrading the headlights to HID next month and I have cleaned the living hell out of it. Apart from alot of TLC it is completely standard (i think). I love it and it is the best thing i have ever bought :). Here are some pics for ya.

img1515x.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img1519x.jpg

img1521l.jpg

img1522qa.jpg

img1523l.jpg

img1518w.jpg

img1517w.jpg

img1516ta.jpg
[/URL] with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img1514g.jpg

img1512cg.jpg

img1511ym.jpg

and yes that is Pikachu hanging from the rear view mirror........:smt047

Sort of. The body work is completely spotless under the bonnet. There is a little bit of rust on the left engine mount that i will clean up next week and a few red flecks of paint that has worn off the engine hood. I'm not quite sure how to sort that out. Who ever had it before me defiantly kept it well and the inside is so spotless i make it dirtier getting into it....... Under the bonnet could do with a clean but im done for a couple of days after polishing up that gear knob for the last 2 nights ;).

You car is a complete beast Tom, so its not a 'dirty' under the bonnet as yours haha

No mods as such at the moment. Im just really enjoying the car as it is. I have some APEX springs that came with the car that lower the car 30 mm but im a little dubious about putting them on as i dont want to hit any of the many speed bumps by my place with the body work and i also don't want uneven wear on my tyres. I am looking to remove the silencer and put in a b pipe but not for a bit as funds are not great at the mo :). You must have spent a fortune on yours!

Dont worry my Girlfriend thinks Im weird too.

The EP3 is great in standard form. If you do go for the springs get an FRSU too, gives you a lot of confidence in the bends. If I was to do it all again that would be my first mod. Get it handling properly before you put more power into it.

I dont know what Ive spent on mine, I know what certain things have cost, but not what it has cost overall.

I really does show that you've put some serious effort into that, the paintwork looks stunning. :cool:

That is spotless, good effort! I feel guilty now, think I'll wash the car this weekend!

Oh i will, getting the car to that level of clean only takes an hour :). Yea the car is a great runner, sounds great, full service history with Honda, oil looks clean, Vtec works fine. I did a full check over with the buyers guide and no issues there. The GF Dad is a mechanic but an old school one who drives a banger around that runs of a mix of diesel and filtered chip fat, he even gave the 'pointless gas guzzler' the thumbs up ;). At least i get my MOTs for free hehe

Back