• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

I have an elegant solution to your problems.

sell both cars, buy my disco and Zoomer. Good price, £13k for both. Doooo it..

As long as you don't mind house guests 4 times a year?

Behaves like any other car off the throttle.

I agree with that but when I want to give her some from a roundabout onto a dual carriageway, it doesn't end well.

Although its possibly 99% me and 1% the car.

This is is only my impression after a couple of months of ownership, it'll be interesting to do an update in the summer next year.

As long as you don't mind house guests 4 times a year?

I agree with that but when I want to give her some from a roundabout onto a dual carriageway, it doesn't end well.

Although its possibly 99% me and 1% the car.

This is is only my impression after a couple of months of ownership, it'll be interesting to do an update in the summer next year.

IMO that's more fun, open the throttle much later than say a DC5, a little bum twitch and your off. Would probably still be quicker than a FWD Honda.

I've had RWD, AWD & FWD like you.

I would still probably take the DC5 or the EK9 over them all. Hell I'm buying an EP3 for track.

Yeah, I'm already thinking about importing a purple FD2 but not for a few years. Hopefully by then the prices will be more attractive.

My RWD Nissan is fine in the wet, drive it like you want it to slide and it will though.

Maybe its the old school boosted motor it has that's making you nervous, I can understand that.

Does this have any TCS systems or stability control ??

Nuts cars these.

Lush.

Oh and yeah it was my S2000 that used to dance between lanes in the wet.

Anything would make it go like a startled horse mind, painted lines, drains, birds.

That's fresh under the bonnet, the Gruppe M looks awesome in there too

Thank you, it's clean as an OCD's house

My RWD Nissan is fine in the wet, drive it like you want it to slide and it will though.

Maybe its the old school boosted motor it has that's making you nervous, I can understand that.

Does this have any TCS systems or stability control ??

Nuts cars these.

Lush.

Its got ABS and aircon, that's it. It's fooking lethal, I want to get it on rollers as I think it's pushing close to 300bhp. Could be wrong and it could just be the feel but it shifts.

Just out of interest, is the speedo converted into MPH or are you constantly doing sums in your head whilst driving?

Back