• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

CV joints from the diff to the drive shafts have worn out causing play and thus wobble.

It starts with a little then becomes a lot.

Happens sooner on lowered cars.

A set of driveshaft spacers sorted out the problem on my S2000.

Sounds exactly the same as you describe.

It's the front passenger caliper which had seized on.
It's binding when it's cold but sticking when it's hot.

They've freed it off but I've got go test it as the guy said he's not driving it in the wet :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I think you're not being realistic saying that Honda's are impervious to these kind of faults.

Hopefully it's fixed.

Dooks - I know they break but it's not that often. They're solid cars.

Suits - :lol:

You're deluded brother. Hondas break as per any other cars. Hondas and Nissans are both more reliable than many others, but they still break.

At least admit that you're just trying to find a reason to skulk back to a DC5 you horrible rotter.

Update:
The guy at the garage is a olde world tyre fitter, spied the problem straight away.
The last tyre place had weighted the wheels wrong. Tyres balanced and swapped back to front.
No problems. FFS

So it was a sticking caliper and poorly balanced wheels?

Fecking Dat.suns.

Didn't I mention something about wheel weights? :lol:

Are you sure your not looking back through rose tinted glasses?

I had to replace the rear calipers on my S2000. I only noticed it when loads of steam came off them when I went to wash it after a trip to town.
These things happen on most cars.

Respray on the splitter next Friday and then it will be for sale.

I don't expect it to sell quickly as its a unique car so may as well get it for sale now and get people interested.
However, with all you internet drifters on here im sure one of you lot will snap my hand off ;)

So you buy your first RWD car as the weather starts getting bad, and now that it's starting to get good again you're putting it up for sale?

Why? Because Honda's have better wheel weights? I don't get it. :lol:

At least enjoy it over the summer, get to learn the car, learn RWD then re-evaluate.

Back