• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need 4 new tyres

Cheap as chips compared to RE040's and RE050's
£140 each at Honda fitted

Interested to hear your feedback if you get them, sounds like f2mark is happy
I have Uniroyal Rainsport2 on the 182 and the steering feel has completely gone, a mistake I wont be making twice. Great in the wet, just sooooooo vague on the straight ahead and soft sidewalls and deep tread groove does not equate to a confident feel

Ok great. I will order them now. JMR i will provide feedback when i have them. I went from Toyos so i know they will be better in the wet for a start lol

Have them on my EP3 been on for about 10 months I am impressed by these tyres, the fronts are starting to go now but wear has been good and grip in both wet and dry is very good. My only complaint is they are a bit of a noisy tyre but for the money they have been great.

Well the tyres are on and ive had a bit of a drive about. All seem good so far. They were a bitch to get on and have no wheel protection at all but apart from that they seem fine :)

Once they are 'scrubbed in' they should feel a lot better, iirc mine took a couple of weeks to scrub in properly.

Back