• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need new pre facelift headlights

Says excluding Type R...

Not including bulb holders means you will have to swap them over from your OEM headlights.

Says excluding Type R...

Not including bulb holders means you will have to swap them over from your OEM headlights.

Oh yea...... i didnt notice that lol. They look identical!! Its sooo difficult to find replacement headlights for the prefacelift EP3. What actually is a "bulbholder". Is it the bracket that the bulb sits in?

So then guys, funny story. I have asked for more info with the spec of these lights and the website has ended up realising that these lights are infact completely compatible with the EP3 pre facelift. They will update their website accordingly. Just saying.

Ive just ordered a left and right headlight for the car. Ill let you know how it all goes guys.

Just so everyone knows, I have received and fitted these headlights. I got the smoked chrome ones and they fit perfect. Both motors work as well as adjusters. Worth every penny guys as they look great and really freshen up the front of your tiring 02 plate Type R.

Smoked chrome you say? Be interested in seeing photos if they look much different to OEM?

Smoked chrome you say? Be interested in seeing photos if they look much different to OEM?

Here you go buddy. Prefacelift but they do facelift as well.

nXEa9FJ.jpg

ia7lZxY.jpg

Vwapcfh.jpg

bHWAZl2.jpg

Thanks

Everyone knows facelift nhb is the fastest one anyway.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back