• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Honda Civic unveiled

I'm expecting it to just be a slight tweak in power maybe 330 bhp. This will be the 3rd gen type r using the same engine, gearbox and brakes imo. But I'm sure it's going to be another step up from the fk8s

Hoping in comes in yellow from the off. If it's the last petrol powered type r im going to buy I'm going to make sure it's in a stupid colour :)

I agree, that looks horrific, I do hope they don’t tone down the R version too much, although how you have a hot hatch the size of a barge is beyond me.

It's a guess but I reckon early orders opening in aug, delivery in qtr 4 not sure where they are being made but transit time from there to us will make lead times longer.

Not a fan of what that looks like tbh. I've never liked the standard FK8 either in fairness, but the crazy styling of the Type-R at least elevated it to a head-turner for me. The preview of the new R looks too toned-down imo.

Back