• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Insurance companies to check for DC5

Hatton

Will Be Missed
Hi guys,

Just so you are aware, Elephant and Bell will now insure DC5's. They haven't done in the pasts, so now check them out.
I called my provider Elephant on the off chance a few weeks back to see if they would change my car over to a DC5 and to my amazement they can and are only charging an extra £58 till the end of September. This is superb considering I am only paying £680 for the EP3 :)

Just thought I would give you the heads up

Ben

Nice price. Whose DC5 have you bought? I'd have taken Chris' in a heart beat if I'd had the money.

Cheers Hatton, im going to get a quote! ;)

£616 with 10 month bonus accelerator

Last edited by a moderator:
How is that for you compared to what you are paying at present Mark?

Last year my insurance through Sky was around £550 - £600. I think as i cant remember what i paid exactly

This year Sky was £606 renewal and PD was £589, so to be fair its a competitive quote since i did it on-line.

Would never go with Elephant/bell again, cheap price, cheap service. Ended up with solicitors getting involved!

Back