• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 New Integra ..

8d22e73e8b283e1a0595ac6619ce639c.png

Bag of s*** - a disgrace to the legacy. But is it even a surprise anymore with how many hideous BMW GT fastbacks, anonymous SUVs, and vile crap like that Mustang SUV nonsense come off the drawing boards today?

Bag of s*** - a disgrace to the legacy. But is it even a surprise anymore with how many hideous BMW GT fastbacks, anonymous SUVs, and vile crap like that Mustang SUV nonsense come off the drawing boards today?
Totally agree, however if Toyota can reinvent the supra and make it look half decent then so can Honda. They are trying to appeal too much to the American market

Totally agree, however if Toyota can reinvent the supra and make it look half decent then so can Honda. They are trying to appeal too much to the American market

Yes, that's true. Previous 'tegs were designed first for the JDM market after all.

The exterior of the new Supra has grown on me but I just can't get past the fact that's it's mostly a BMW!! Not for me I'm afraid, though the new Nissan Z car looks quite tasty.

Yes, that's true. Previous 'tegs were designed first for the JDM market after all.

The exterior of the new Supra has grown on me but I just can't get past the fact that's it's mostly a BMW!! Not for me I'm afraid, though the new Nissan Z car looks quite tasty.
The Z does look really good but I don't think we will be getting it on these shores.

Back