• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics

I'll take a pair mook please ... Wiring it over now for you.....How long is your delievery time??? Are these for the inside or outside??? will look nice in the back windows either side.. would prefer external as rear's are tinted Thank Mook

Recieved thanks buddy. I'm picking the new motor up tonight so I'll post pcs once she's washed and stickered up.

I ordered some on the 23/10/2009 and it have had them on since them but it was not untill the other day that i noticed that I have two different styles or the 'R'. I have the noew style R and an old style R.

Feel a tad stupid now. Ha ha

mr_sport

mr_sport > Ooops, I must have sent out an 'odd' pair - if you want to replace one drop me a PM :)

Finally got around to fitting mine.

P1010204.jpg

Shame I didn't get it straight.

Just a question... How well do these stand up to sponging/shammying/window scrapers?

Sponging and shammying they are fine as long as you respect they are there if you know what I mean.

Scrapers will ruin them to be honest.

That is unless you get an internal fitment, then it's all good! :lol:

Aye, scrapers can be a bit distructive, not just in themselves but coupled with the fact that freezing temps can make the vinyl a little brittle.

As far as cleaning go, the graphic is a bit like a fresh coat of paint - it takes a couple of days, though more in the cold, for the adhesive to 'dry', after which it should be fine to wash over. It then takes a few months for the adhesive to fully 'cure' after which it would probably hold up to mild jetwashing (assuming there's been no nicks or lifting in the meantime).

hi mook, how do i order do i just send you payment?
do you do the R to suit ep3's R. thanks

Send payment to the paypal address on the first post then PM him, he normally replies very quickly.

Back