• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

So is that light up thing wired up secretly, or is there just a cable going out of the side into the cigarette lighter?

I think the light up bit is an afterthought so rather brilliantly if you want that feature, you have to have a wire dangling from your gear selector to your cigarette lighter socket.

Adds to the overall look IMO.

pics of anything really tbh

240384vBdA_w.jpg

I know nothing of in car entertainment sh!t. NOTHING. Speaker in N/S door was rattling and it looked a bit crap so I decided to replace. It was a Sony XPLOD or something youth sounding.

I tried to put aside 5 minutes to learn about stereos and speakers and things, but turns out it's boring. So I looked at about 4 sites and read some terribly worded reviews made by idiots and chose these speakers:

spl5.1.jpg

Here's why I chose them:

1. They are called "Bassface" which makes it sound like they'll be more bassy than the ones I took out, which weren't
2. They fitted in the hole that I have for my speakers now - 12cm. I know - I read it on the back of the old speakers
3. They purport to feature a "Tech-One white woven composite cone", which sounds like it should be all kinds of incredible
4. You get a sachet of "Grille glue" with them. I want to know what this is
5. They have "aerospace grade rubber surround suspension"

No matter what anyone may say, those are some quite persuasive points right there.

They're being delivered on Saturday. To work. While I'm at home. Which is great.

Beautiful. If you haven't got white woven composite core speakers you may as well splash acid in your eyes and face.

Ewwww. I hope you killed them with fire. My first job out of uni was product expert for that stuff at Sony Consumer Support.

Once they are replaced I'm going to poke an unravelled coat hanger through the cones of them. I'll tell them you passed on your regards too.

YES.

I'm starting to get impatient waiting for a decent one to come up. Stoke boy is going to take ages to get his new one so I've been browsing around but nothing good out there. I may be forced to get an old style head unit and a multi changer MD thing for the boot.

For period detail I've been gravitating toward this one:

wxc570.jpg

CD, radio, option for MD changer and TAPE motherfvckers.

Back