• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

honda_smx_oni_kyan.jpg

BASSFACE speakers are in.

When I took the old ones out I found at least part of the problem - different speakers each side. Nice.

Sounds much better now. But still require period double din for full effect.

Also noticed this on one of the old speakers.

METAL SPUTTERING OLEFIN

Which, I thought, sounded like a creature from Dungeons & Dragons.

I digress. Speakers are in. Now fvck off.

Saw one of these this morning in Oxford on three spokes.

Its a proper bizarre looking thing

I'm surprised so many people have seen these IRL.

I've not seen one, ever. Unless I've just not noticed it.

G - If only I still had those Super Advans, crazy offset for this though mind you.

Also G, do you have a mini disc seperate system? I.e. One you can record mini discs on? If not you can have mine if you want?

Mother****in' 3 spokes? Shiiiit. G, you're obliged to now use spinners or a set of steelies flipped the opposite way and polished to within an inch of being more reflective than that **** that put on satellites in orbit to catch the sun. G, you could be an astronaut. Think about that for a minute.

Also G, do you have a mini disc seperate system? I.e. One you can record mini discs on? If not you can have mine if you want?

SRS? I was just going to buy a cheap MD Walkman recorder thing but if you've got better begging then I'm in.

SRS? I was just going to buy a cheap MD Walkman recorder thing but if you've got better begging then I'm in.

Yeah man. I never use it any more. Ever.

Sony MDS-JE530. Perfectly good working order. Yours if you want it. Pick it up next time you're down.

I still use my Sony MD player ever day, lol.

I got this one, I'm waiting for it to die to get something else but it just keeps on going........

6040336005_4aab4cccb7.jpg

Not sure it will Suits...mine's been consigned to the garage for several years now and is still bloody going despite being in the firing line of a grinding disc, plasma cutter and the occasional dousing in the parts washer.

I'm not sure it can be killed.

MD idea abandoned.

Managed to get a silly cheap Alpine single DIN on ebay last night. Same one I had in the DC2.

Maybe I'll get another single DIN MD player and have twin head units.

I saw a black X5 with purple neons today on the way to work. I was literally speechless.

THAT'S what neons do to people. You need to get your finger out.

I still use my Sony MD player ever day, lol.

I got this one, I'm waiting for it to die to get something else but it just keeps on going........

6040336005_4aab4cccb7.jpg

I've got the same one and it's still going strong despite being down in out shed and getting a regular covering of spray paint, bike lubes, photo processing chemicals etc. They should build planes out of the same material.

I've got the same one and it's still going strong despite being down in out shed and getting a regular covering of spray paint, bike lubes, photo processing chemicals etc. They should build planes out of the same material.

They do, aluminium :reallycondescendingwinkingsmiley:

Back