• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Ignoring the fact this thing is too tall and narrow, I think it looks great, especially the drivers side. :cool: The ATR wheels are an improvement, the steering wheel cover, glowing dildo and lights are not.

Stop wasting your money on toot and buy a B16 head and a p72 auto ecu! ;)

Thanks Grrr you smooth talking *******.

Personally I think FN2 wheels look very nice on these but I couldn't find a set.

This was one that had some GAB coilovers and FN2 wheels. Personally, I like it.

I don't like the exhaust though.

DSC05252.jpg

I think Grrr was suggesting I buy crap, which is true. I think Harv thinks he was suggesting that I buy cocaine, also known as "toot". Which I do not.

Although frankly one can't be blamed for thinking you're on the bugle by buying this thing in the first place :lol:

Not to be a hater or anything, but the glowing dildo is not the best addition to it so far... and also please tell me what makes you like this thing? its practically a box on wheels lol

Not to be a hater or anything, but the glowing dildo is not the best addition to it so far... and also please tell me what makes you like this thing? its practically a box on wheels lol

Hi SK-R

You don't like the glowing shifter? please tell me why? what is there not to like about it? I'd don't require a weighted shifter you see as it's an automatic, so I'm free to chose from the many styles of shifter available. 8 ball - overdone. Chrome skull - this ain't a VW son. So what am I left with? wood effect? already had that.

Now if you think that many dash and heater control bulbs on this beastie are already not working, what I've done with the glowing dildo is both afford myself a snazzy mod, and also illuminate parts that previously were dark. Like the darkest corners of my mind.

What makes me like it is a deeper question. I dunno. I liked it as soon as I saw it all those years ago at JAE. I like its simplicity. It's raw and unashamedly simple in its approach. It's only just not a total box. They've rounded off some of the edges but mostly not. It looks too tall to make sense, and too narrow to look "phat".

I think you're right. It is a box on wheels. But a box with seats that fold flat. Perhaps it subconsciously gives me a feeling of escapism from the realms of modern 30something life. It could take me anywhere. I could just sod off in it and live on the road. Maybe it gives that sense of freedom that your first car did - when you thought you could go anywhere in it. That it was your own little space that only you governed. Maybe it's a doff of the cap to the transient nature of life itself - no matter how hard you plan and save and stick to a schedule, we enjoy it only fleetingly, and are always in danger of having it all taken away, perhaps through a long standing disease when we are elderly or maybe just walking down the street tomorrow, hit by a bus, gone.

Maybe it's the allure of the life it lead in Japan before I got it. Late night courting. Scrunched up fast food wrappers under the front seat. Fumbled fingers, under the cardigan, over the bra, asian nipples and swollen glans. That ache. THAT ache.

Either that or I was just bored with the Mondeo and fancied something a bit different before going back to the never ending "Civic or Integra?" cycle that I'll be rejoining in around 6 months time.

Fair enough, I see you like creativity and I respect that, but I guess we just have different likes :) Good luck with it, and hope to see you in an R soon!

- Sid

Fair enough, I see you like creativity and I respect that, but I guess we just have different likes :) Good luck with it, and hope to see you in an R soon!

- Sid

I hate creativity Sid. HATE IT. Way too much glue.

But thanks anyway.

One of these made it in to the background of a shot in the "the moaning of life" last week. It had a red "H" badge as well. What a machine!

Back