• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Opinions please

Its flock troops, not carpet. I see where you are coming from with carpet he he. Its due to the fact its only been flocked today. Going to trim it in alcantara at weekend. Was a quick fix solution for now.

Scrap the felt and you're onto a winner. If you had other things flocked, like the whole dash then it wouldn't look out of place.

Last edited by a moderator:
i take it you wasn't bothered about the heater blowers? i like the position they look great. does the flocking looks better in person?

Mind reader Phil! Thats the plan just need to get my ass in gear and do it. Ive got to do seats as well so need to set weekend aside to do full interior retrim and other wee bits here and there.
Will post pics of it as its done.

Looks good, alot better than up the a pillar.

What did you did with your heater hoses behinds the dials?

orly?

Di Noc it.

This.

I don't think the flock works with the rest of the plastic trim.

Di Noc carbon fibre effect wrap would look ace and would be easy enough to do to get a really good looking finish.

Back