• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Passenger door, Stuck closed (EP3)

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had this problem?

trouble is with the door closed how I can get the door card off, so I can see what is wrong with it and replace parts? probably the door actuator so have ordered a replacement.

bascially I can’t open the door from either the inside or outside, it is as if it were still locked. Both door handles don’t do anything!

bascially I can’t open the door from either the inside or outside, it is as if it were still locked. Both door handles don’t do anything!
Unfortunately I have a similar problem , the lock on the drivers side doesnt work to open with key , I have 2 keys the main one only works for the ignition and the spare one opens the boot and I think it should open the drivers side as well but there must be some type of rust or dirtiness that doesnt allow the key to go all the way in the lock , so I can only open the car with my remote control and also my green key is flashing on the dashboard and because I only purchased the car last month I dont know the reason for all this problems. Yours do sound more tricky because you cant open the car using the handles by the way how do you get in the car ?o_O

Back