• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 PMM scrubs up well…

Looks great! And yes had mine professionally detailed too.
fe36c17a896fd430e3afcaf80bee76cf.jpg

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Where did you get that done, if you don’t mind me asking?

It looks fantastic.

It was by a chap local to me - Clark Aitken detailing. I've been going to him for around 10 years. He does super cars and all the fancy stuff, luckily he found time to fit the Civic in before I ruined the paint.

Very nice, was my first choice but on the way to the dealer, it was a grim wet day and it looked very ordinary and the red one just popped out.... very nice colour, cleaned and in the sun it looks special.

Very nice, was my first choice but on the way to the dealer, it was a grim wet day and it looked very ordinary and the red one just popped out.... very nice colour, cleaned and in the sun it looks special.

I followed a red Type R the other day, first time I'd seen one in the flesh. Looked amazing.

I'm happy with the grey, but if I'm honest I was really taken by the dark metallic blue paint available on the pre facelift. Shame they didn't include it for the facelift.

Back