• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Quaife LSD

Thinking about fitting an LSD to fn2 type r before I go any further with engine mods. Just wondering what kind of difference a Quaife LSD will make over standard? Also the same question with regards to a stage 2 clutch. Cheers

Can't comment on quaife, but the guys at Grinspeed fitted my fn2 with a Mfactory LSD with racepack and it's incredible. Best mod I've done.

Cheers for the reply, Glad to hear this. Just needed a bit of reassurance. A lot of money to spend all in. £1500 with stage 2 clutch.

One of the best mods you can do for your Civic. You'll gain more traction in/ out of corners, & especially in the wet. Absolutely no complaints with Quaife LSD.

If it has the OEM LSD then I wouldn't bother. Also wouldn't bother with a Stage 2 clutch unless you're running over 250bhp or do loads of track days, the Honda OEM one is just fine.

Aye, manufactured after the production freeze which ended in April 2010. Other than that, any Champ White FN2 that came in that colour from the factory. :)

Back