• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear demister not working

Have been to honda to fix and all they can tell me is that the fuse and relays are ok. They took lead from battery to window which worked and all they told me was there was a break in a cable from the fuse to the window. Was charged £41 and problem still not fixed. The haynes manual does not cover the type r or s so could someone please tell me if the wiring loom is the same for all civic ep3 types as could buy a manual and refer to this. Or has anyone any ideas where to start in tracing the fault. Many thanks - buzzer

The Honda workshop manual will tell you.

Someone will be here with a link to it soon I would have thought. It will be on the site somewhere.

....does the relay pull in when you press the switch? Can you hear it click?

Thanks for reply. Honda told me that relay was ok. I assume it was clicking. Am searching for a circuit diagram so could someone please direct me to one. Does the Haynes manual cover this as it states that the Type R and S are not covered in their book. Thanks again. Buzzer

Back