• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

recommend where to get Suspension

Hi guys went to see about my leaning wheel and turns out its a bent strut, the place i went to wanted 200 plus vat for a new drivers side one and fitting it seemed a lot.

I was thinking about lowering the car anyway so can any one recommend some good cheap coilovers or just [h=2]Suspension ive looked on ebay but not a lot on there.[/h]
or does any one have a 2nd hand set for sale ?

Hi guys went to see about my leaning wheel and turns out its a bent strut, the place i went to wanted 200 plus vat for a new drivers side one and fitting it seemed a lot.

I was thinking about lowering the car anyway so can any one recommend some good cheap coilovers or just Suspension ive looked on ebay but not a lot on there.

or does any one have a 2nd hand set for sale ?

i would keep an eye out for a second hand 1,plenty being broken on ebay

if your wanting it lowered i would suggest a trip to abp motorsport for a full fast road set-up inc eibach springs (20mm or 30mm lowering)

Personally, I wouldn't recommend second hand suspension...

KYB do shocks/struts for the EP3. I bought some about 3 years ago and they made a huge difference. They weren't too dear either.

You'll need to locate somewhere that stocks them - Sandbach Motor Factors in Cheshire do them but I am not sure where you are! Maybe they will post??

What's your budget and where are you located?

Nothing wrong with OEM if you're happy with it.

Back