• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

replacing front lights

basically ive brought some uprated bulbs (main,dipped,side and bumper fogs) ive just spoke to my mate he reckons the bumper will have to come off and headlights out job??? is this correct? seems a bit overkill just for a few bulbs

i have the use of a ramp if that helps me change any

When me and my friend did my H.I.D's we did take the bumper off, so it's going to be easy for us, but then we were not expert on fitting it and it's HID as well so we had to tuck the ballast out of the way.

Do you not have your original manual? It will show you there. I have one and looked the other day and all of them require just pulling off the connector followed by a clip and replacing the bulb. I can tell you one thing for sure, you do not have to remove any body work apart from the inside of the wheel arch to replace front indicators.

Back