• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Yes, all details of what is available and payment details are in the first post.

Received. I'll get it over to Rick, they should be sent out tomorrow if all is well. :smt023

I will say as well that I might be upgrading to the very latest LED chip in the next 6 months or so (have stock to move first ad the new chip has only been on the market around 6 months), this is still mounted on the same high quality copped double sided PCB but the heat sink on the LED chip is around 3 times more efficient which has also made the LED light output around 130% brighter and for my non car sales this is now all I am using. I am currently thinking is this better for a car or to bright and better sticking with a tried and tested product plus I can not at this moment in time have the chip on a black backed PCB were I can in the old spec.

This is going to happen and will take some time (6-9months depending on sales) before it does due to the stock I already have plus this may also come with a small price increase as these do cost me more but I will wait and see how much postage goes up by this year or might do 2nd class to keep the price the same.

The guy who has bought a white set I am send you a cool xenon white (6K) and this is the new chip as I have to unsolder a coloured kit and then solder on some white LED for white kits due to low demand but I assure you this is very bright ;)

RickHondaR said:
The guy who has bought a white set I am send you a cool xenon white (6K) and this is the new chip as I have to unsolder a coloured kit and then solder on some white LED for white kits due to low demand but I assure you this is very bright ;)

Just my luck to be an awkward bugger :p Cheers!!

Hi Deano, yes still available. All of the details are in the first post of the thread. :smt023

Going to send you the money for a set if thats okay. With the gifting as ive not done this much, do i just send money to 'friends and family'? Thanks

Good good! :)
I really hope they do ;)

Have you got any other interior lights to go with these? or just the standard colour oem ones?

Back