• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Details are in the first post but colours available on the standard kit are: RED, BLUE or Xenon White

I've had a payment from James J, thanks for the order.

I've emailed back but not sure if you've got it.

You have paid £32 which is usually the price for the multi-colour changing remote kit on an FN2. You've then gone on to say that you want a red kit, so that sort of contradicts the price.

If you just want a red kit it is £17.50 for a normal red kit or £27.50 if you want it with the plug and play connector.

Please can you just confirm which kit you require!

Sent over a payment for the multicolour, plug & play option. First mod for my new FN2 :D

Really looking forward to giving it a whirl!

Was hoping I could get some help about these from here. I know there's a contact number on the instructions provided by Rick but I actually live in the states and wouldn't want to call him when he's asleep or waking up. I've already bought two of these recently (you guys don't state before purchasing the dimming kit doesn't dim with your interior light) and can't figure out how to install them. I get everything in the instructions and have used scotch locks before. I know electrical isn't my strong suit but I can get by with well written directions. My instructions are for the ep3. My problem is I can't seem to find this plug I need to tap into. Would it be best to contact Rick here? or his ebay? or maybe another member can PM me?

You are right, the dimmer kit does not work with the interior lights as the voltage dip on the interior light dim messes with the dimmer controller and so you need to wire it to come on with the sidelights for it to work properly.

This is something that I point out when you buy off the forum, but I can't remember selling a kit to America, so did you buy this kit from eBay?

The problem that may arise is you've bought a kit with instructions for an EP3, but I'm guessing you have an Si? If the instructions don't help in the location of the correct plug, it is likely the USDM interior fuse box is different.

Rick won't be able to diagnose which feed to scotch lock to on a car that we don't have over here.

Yes, that's correct. I didn't buy the kit from here cause it states to buy from eby instead. I believe my si is closest to the ep2 sold in the uk. I think the main problem is the difference in wiring setup because of the steering placement.

Thanks Loxy.

Updated OP. Now includes FD2, 2nd Gen Jazz and 3rd and 4th Gen CR-V! :D

Bump for the move to GMT.

The nights are longer, so these kits shine for longer too! :)

***Special bulk buy offer***

I'm going to run this offer across Type-R-Owners and Civinfo.

If we sell a minimum of fifteen kits between now and 15th December, Rick will pick three orders at random to get their payment refunded!

Treat yourself for Christmas and you could end up with your money back. :)

The three will be picked completely at random and doesn't matter whether it is the base kit, or the multi-colour kit with remote, whichever three orders are picked get theie order refunded in full.

Don't forget we now have HRV, Jazz and FD2 kits!

This will apply to single kits only, but multi-buy orders will be counted as more than one purchase. If we don't hit 15 orders, you'll still have a great kit but the deal won't run.

I will update the threads with numbers sold to be transparent. Get ordering!

***Special bulk buy offer***

I'm going to run this offer across Type-R-Owners and Civinfo.

If we sell a minimum of fifteen kits between now and 15th December, Rick will pick three orders at random to get their payment refunded!

Treat yourself for Christmas and you could end up with your money back. :)

The three will be picked completely at random and doesn't matter whether it is the base kit, or the multi-colour kit with remote, whichever three orders are picked get theie order refunded in full.

Don't forget we now have HRV, Jazz and FD2 kits!

This will apply to single kits only, but multi-buy orders will be counted as more than one purchase. If we don't hit 15 orders, you'll still have a great kit but the deal won't run.

I will update the threads with numbers sold to be transparent. Get ordering!

3 kits sold so far:

2 - Zain Alabedeen (Civinfo)
1 - Tarticus (Type-R-Owners)

Back