• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

You just had to look at mine the wrong way and she'd be off on one.

The back has stepped out a few times. Deliberately and also sometimes not. Felt like big ones but probably only a few feet. RWD is s completely new experience for me so I'm trying to be as careful as I can. Especially in the wet.

The back has stepped out a few times. Deliberately and also sometimes not. Felt like big ones but probably only a few feet. RWD is s completely new experience for me so I'm trying to be as careful as I can. Especially in the wet.

Looks good Chris :)

:( I miss mine

I'm so glad I did my time in RWD. I scarcely know how to drive a FWD and have never driven a fast one!

Would love a blat in an S2k to see what they're like. This thread always makes me want to test drive one! I wish there was someone near me with one to compare with/get a good look around.

It's certainly an interesting experience after having the sure footedness that the Evo provides.

Berk high flow cat ordered. The S2000 has a restrictive cat so with the impending addition of a Flashpro, I fancied getting it replaced. I decided to spend a little extra and get a high flow cat as the gains are the same and I won't have to deal with any hassle come MOT time. Also with VOSA doing road side checks I thought I'd air on the side of caution.

Good plan, is it a straight swap or will you need to get it welded in mid-pipe somewhere?

I've found out recently my FD2 doesn't show up on VOSA's model database, if I ever get stopped there will be some head scratching I'm sure of it. :roll:

It's a straight swap from what I have read. What I now need to work out is if it will put the CEL light on, and if so, can I turn it off with the Hondata.

I've also just received a refurbished steering wheel. It's got some very minor marks on it, I'm wondering if it's worth complaining about or not.

You can turn the CEL for the secondary O2 sensor off with the Flashpro on the FN2/FD2. I can't see it being any different on the S2000 one.

I would re the wheel. Refurbed should be good as near to new as can be in my eyes or what's the point?

I'll have a look when it gets here.

Edit.

The wheel I have is a spare. I'm meant to fit it and once he gets mine, he'll retrim it and return it. :lol:

Toys:

yn9Wk1X.jpg

Waiting to get a map from Mase.

yfZzoyi.jpg

Brake stopper kit, meant to be very good for the S2000.

37EzwYL.jpg

High flow cat, need to get the car booked in for this to be put on.

Nice to see you are getting some toys for the beastie :D

Nice to see you are getting some toys for the beastie :D

Knackers… I need to change mine, thats well out of date…but a nice pic of the old girl

I've got a mate who is returning his S2K to standard to sell, interested in an Invidia Q300 or K2 Fully adjustable coilovers?

So you're back to vtec as well mate !

Really really nice. Not seen that colour before, and the wheels suit it perfectly. It was a tossup between S2000 and FL DC5 for me. Decided against the S2000 due to lack of hair for the wind to go through :lol:

Yeah, the Evo was ace, but, too easy to go too fast in. The S2000 is great, especially with it not being a daily driver.

Back